Hi There! Neoknits has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds.

If that doesn't happen, please visit
http://www.neoknits.com

Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!

See you soon!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Progress on the Slip Stitch Jacket

I've come so far on my slip stitch jacket, I almost didn't get to post about it before it was finished!

Slip Stitch Jacket Front

The only thing that probably slowed my pace was this:

Not enough yarn

That was the yarn that I had left after making the back and 2 fronts. Considering I still had 2 sleeves and a collar to go, it was a little disturbing. How did that happen????

Luckily, I called up Knitty City today and they had the same dye lot in stock. Yay! So I ran up there after work to pick up 3 more balls. Hopefully that will be enough to complete the jacket.

Emergency refill

Lots of finishing going on around here too. Grannie #2 is almost there! And the cashmere secret project just needs some buttons and a neck finish. Maybe, just maybe they'll all be complete by the end of the week.

Grannie Almost Finished

4 comments:

Connie said...

The granny smith looks great in the Lanas Puras! And the slip jacket is coming along. You'll get to wear it soon I bet. The weather seems to be turning...

carrie said...

oooh, that's like a macintosh or raspberry sweater. i love it so much!

goodkarma said...

Oooh, I love that Slip Stitch Jacket! Good thing there was more yarn to be had. Can't wait to see more!

Aryn said...

please don't think I'm stalking you - I found your granny smith pattern on Ravelry and I love it, so I was checking out your blog... I work at Knitty City, I was the one who pulled the extra yarn for you. (twice!) So funny!

Anyway, the cardi is the next thing I'm going to knit after I'm done with all my xmas presents!